A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for almost anything.
Don't believe me? Give it a try.
- Neurotransmitters called endorphins are released when you smile.
- Endorphins make us feel happier and less stressed.
- While the release of endorphins is increased, the stress hormone cortisol is reduced.
- Laughing expands the lungs, stretches the muscles in the body and stimulates homeostasis.
- A good laugh can be an effective way to release emotions.
- Smiling is an attractive expression, which is more likely to draw people to you rather than push them away.
- A happy, positive expression will serve you well in life.